Non-profit Healthcare Cooperation Group governed by private law
101 rue de Tolbiac
75654 Paris CEDEX 13
SIREN no.: 532 834 090
Phone: 01 44 23 04 04
Publication director: Pascale Flamant, Managing Director
This site is hosted by OVH, 140 Quai du Sartel, 59100 Roubaix – Phone: 10007
Domain name registered on 19 September 2017
The site was developed by the company Insign
21 RUE DU FAUBOURG
CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read the full legal notice carefully before visiting the website. The aim of this legal information is to define the means of accessing and using Unicancer’s MyPeBS website, as well as the processing of personal data that is carried out. By connecting to Unicancer’s MyPeBS website, you acknowledge that you have carefully read these conditions of use, which you agree to respect.
UNICANCER reserves the right to change and update these conditions of use without notice.
This website and these conditions of use are subject to French law.
- The information distributed on this website is given for information purposes only and is not provided as part of an intellectual service. The use of this website and the associated websites is entirely at your own risk. Unicancer cannot be held liable for any omissions or delays in updating information and any potential consequences of this. Similarly, neither UNICANCER nor any other party involved in the use of this server can be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of this information. It is therefore the responsibility of any users of Unicancer’s MyPeBS website to verify the accuracy of the information before using it.
- The objective of the MyPeBS website is to present the MyPeBS project. It is not designed to answer medical questions on cancer. The online information on this website, which is regularly updated, does not constitute a medical opinion, nor instructions on treatment. In addition, anyone who needs a medical opinion should consult a doctor. All of the information of a medical and scientific nature that is present on our website has been selected from reliable scientific publications by a team of specialised editors and has been approved by healthcare professionals.
- Unicancer’s MyPeBS website may prompt you to provide personal information. Any personal data, as well as any e-mail addresses entered voluntarily by users in order to be identified in their e-mail to Unicancer and the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses that relate to the internet connection, are the only personal data that is likely to be collected through the website and processed by Unicancer (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Personal Data”).
The controller of the Personal Data is UNICANCER, Healthcare Cooperation Group – 101 rue de Tolbiac, 75654 Paris CEDEX 13 – Phone: 01 44 23 04 04.
E-mail addresses and all other Personal Data included by users in their e-mail in order to identify themselves is collected from the website by means of a “mailto” link that allows website users to send e-mails to the MyPeBS team or its members. This information is stored and used for the sole purpose of responding to e-mails addressed to Unicancer. The user’s e-mail address that is sent to Unicancer must be valid in order for Unicancer to be able to respond to the e-mail sent. Any other personal information is optional and provided voluntarily by users in their e-mail. The aforementioned data is stored for the necessary period until the purpose for which it was collected and processed is completed.
Under regulatory provisions, you have the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction and portability with regard to your Personal Data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is carried out, under the applicable regulations in force.
You can exercise these rights by contacting UNICANCER’s Data Protection Officer at the following address:DPO UNICANCER – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied, despite the exchanges, you are also entitled to support from the French Data Protection Authority (cnil.fr)
- The existence of a hypertext link to another website on Unicancer’s MyPeBS website does not constitute validation of this website or its content. It is the responsibility of the internet user to use this information analytically and critically. The owner cannot be held liable for information, opinions and recommendations given by these third parties.
- Any hyperlinks to Unicancer’s MyPeBS website must be expressly approved by the owner in advance.
Our website does not have or receive any advertising fees.
This website is fully funded by UNICANCER. The MyPeBS project is being financed by the European Union as part of the framework programme Horizon 2020 for research and innovation – n° 755394.
- The entirety of this website falls under the jurisdiction of French and international law with regard to copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for iconographic and photographic documents.
- All elements (texts, logos, images etc.) included on the website and associated sites are protected by national and international intellectual property law. The elements remain the exclusive property of UNICANCER and/or its partners.
In this respect, without prior and written authorisation from UNICANCER, you are not permitted to carry out any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation and/or partial or full transformation onto another website using any elements that make up the website.
Violation of this ban may constitute an act of counterfeiting that would involve your civil and criminal liability.